Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stream of consciousness

SO MUCH LAUNDRY. I'm not sure it would all get done even if I ran the washer and dryer constantly until we leave!
And...we ARE leaving! We're going on vacation to California, since Grandma finally agreed to keep the kids and the dogs. I know it's a lot to ask. But we rarely ask for anything. But I still feel guilty for asking.

My head hurts. I don't want it to - it's a beautiful day and it's going to be a fun week, away from stress and work and everything. I want to be able to look forward to vacation, not feel guilty about it!

We will probably not have another vacation alone together - we will cherish this one!

I really wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. But it's only till 2.

I also hope I can get my expense check tomorrow...hope hope hope!

So, what is the most important thing you need to know about my character, Siobhan Douglass?

She is for real, and from the very beginning she takes her gifts very seriously.

Going to take a nap...then...a couple thousand words on my novel, laundry, dinner....it's always something!

No comments: